Let’s talk about what that would look like.
NJ Broker Plus has founded in 2016 as a “startup” with a vision to establish and grow a boutique Business Brokerage company that would be considered #1 by 2020.
We have experienced some success after closing 60 transactions during the past 4 years.
The journey has been an ongoing learning experience. Reflecting back, we believe the ingredients of success are:
- Establish a client and employee centric corporate culture by always “delivering what is promised”.
- Build a marketing and administrative infrastructure to support the buying and selling process.
- Recruit the best and brightest brokers, many of which have business owner experience.
- Know all the numbers and be 100% accurate before marketing the opportunity to potential buyers.
- Implement marketing programs that include SEO and social media to attract both sellers and buyers.
- Establish and enforce a strict process for both sellers and buyers to elimintate wasted time and create more value for our clients.
- Earn exclusive referral sources from companies that have 100% confidence in our company and process.
- “Win/Win” or no deal- both seller and buyer must benefit after closing.
- Be obsessed with “delivering what is promised”.
We continue to learn every day and work toward improvement. If you’re thinking of selling or buying a business, I look forward to hearing from you.
Latest posts by Mike Janis (see all)
- How Long Does It Take To Sell Your Business? - June 2, 2023
- Acquisitions of Service Businesses Remain Strong - April 27, 2023
- Working With an Experienced Business Broker will Increase the Chance of Selling a Business - March 27, 2023