We have been able to sell a number of businesses in 2020 despite the on-going Covid 19 crisis”
- Many businesses have increased revenues and profits. Health Care, supermarkets, and logistics companies lead the way. Other market segments are Food establishments that have been engineering for pick-up and delivery.
- The sellers are truly motivated to sell due to partner issues, health, or retirement. Business Brokers are encouraging their clients to “price to see” and have realistic expectations.
- Capital Gain and ordinary income tax rates will increase in 2021.
- There are buyers who have the financial resources to buy a business now at lower multiples than in previous years.
Unfortunately, a number of businesses will be closed or operating at a loss. They cannot be sold until 2021 and beyond.
- Should I Buy an Existing Business or Start a New Business - January 18, 2021
- SBA Will Cover Principal and Interest Payments On New Loans Approved Between Feb. 1 and Sept. 30, 2021 - January 11, 2021
- NJ Broker Plus Featured Franchises – Joe’s Bagel & Grill and Voltaire Cycles - December 15, 2020