Buying a Business in NJ
NJ BROKER PLUS CAN HELP YOU BECOME YOUR OWN CEO
For every seller of a business there has to be a buyer to complete a “win/win” transfer of ownership.
As NJ business brokers, our role is to find qualified buyers for businesses we list for sale. In addition, we work with other business brokers who also have buyers actively looking to buy a business.
We offer our clients in New Jersey and New York, that are looking to buy a business, many choices depending upon their experience, interests, location preference and budget.
Our business services include:
- Exposing our clients to a number of businesses in the market best suited for them
- Valuation analysis of the business they are considering
- Helping to secure financing for the business
- Referring accounting and legal professionals when appropriate
- Guiding them through the entire process to ensure their new business will be successful
BUYING AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS
Most buyers want to buy established and profitable business. Typically, these businesses are sole proprietorship, partnerships or family owned businesses. Our business broker will be very involved in the entire process to ensure the books and records are available and accurate.
Defining the “cash flow” of the business for sale will give our clients comfort that they can achieve and exceed that cash flow under their ownership.