Process: Buying a Business
- Interview / Needs Assessment. Share business requirements with broker
- Sign NDA (non-disclosure agreement) & complete Buyer Registration
- Provide Proof of Funds. A screenshot or copy of the bank statement showing available balance for a down payment (cross out account numbers).
- Review business confidential Fact Sheets/offering memorandums
- Conference Call or Meeting with Seller. Prepare questions / agenda
- Make an Offer with a fully refundable deposit.
- Due Diligence
- Purchase Agreement / Closing
Please read our blog on How To Buy a Business for additional tips.