Process: Buying a Business
- Interview / Needs Assessment. Share business requirements with broker
- Sign NDA (non-disclosure agreement) & complete Buyer Registration
- Review business Fact Sheets / offering memorandums
- Provide Proof of Funds prior to a conference call / onsite meeting with seller. A screen shot or copy of bank statement with available balance for down payment (cross out account numbers)
- Conference Call or Meeting with Seller. Prepare questions / agenda
- Make Offer with fully refundable deposit.
- Due Diligence
- Purchase Agreement / Closing
Please read our blog on How To Buy a Business for additional tips.