Small Business Broker SBA Loan Assistance
The financial challenges of running a small business are many. Far too many entrepreneurs see these challenges ruin their dreams of turning their ideas into profitable businesses. Monetary struggles are an unavoidable part of starting a business; it’s your ability to deal with them that will determine your success over the long-term. While others in your position may have failed, it may be simply because they weren’t aware of the financial resources that we here at NJ Broker Plus can make available to you.
We hold the distinction of being an SBA Preferred Financial Services company. That means that we work directly with lenders who’ve been given the authority to approve government-sponsored small business loans. With this federal financial assistance, you can get the funds that you need to secure a bigger location for your business, buy new business equipment, consolidate your debt into one monthly payment, or buy into an existing business.
TERRIFIC TERMS ON OUTSTANDING LOAN OPTIONS
The SBA loan program offers two types of loans: 7(a) and 504. Both share some of the same qualifying criteria, and both offer market-competitive rates. The unique details of these two programs are:
- 90 percent financing on commercial real estate purchases, 80 percent on business acquisitions, and 100 percent on equipment financing and debt consolidation
- Loan amounts of up to $5 million
- Terms of 7 years for working capital, 10 years for business or equipment acquisitions, and 25 years for real estate transactions
- 80 percent financing on equipment purchases, and 90 percent on all real estate, business acquisition, and debt consolidation ventures
- Loan amounts of up to $12 million
- 15-year terms on equipment purchases, and 25-year terms on real estate acquisitions
- 2nd mortgage options on select properties
Resources such as the SBA loan program are out there to help small business owners such as yourself. Don’t make the mistake of letting them go to waste. We at NJ Broker Plus have the means to help you enjoy the benefits of a federal small business loan faster than most other commercial finance firms out there. To learn more about your small business financing options, give us a call today.