There are some benefits to buying a new business. Keep reading this blog to learn some of the top reasons to consider buying an existing business: Existing Cash Flow When…Read More
SBA Will Cover Principal and Interest Payments On New Loans Approved Between Feb. 1 and Sept. 30, 2021
Small businesses now have more financial help from the Small Business Administration. SBA debt relief extension: New and existing 7(a), 504, and microloans from the agency will receive an additional…Read More
What Clients Say
"I recently finalized the sale of my business through NJ Broker Plus. I worked directly with Wendy Cormann and Mike...
Franchise Tutoring Center Seller
"Just wanted to reach out and say THANK YOU! I truly appreciate all of your help these last few months...
Art Studio Seller
"I would like to thank you for your dedication, hard work and perseverance. I really appreciate everything you have done...
Medical Spa Seller
"Thank you very much for everything you have done. It has been a pleasure."
Hair Salon Seller
"NJ Brokers Plus LLC is led by an extremely successful entrepreneur, having been runner-up for NJ entrepreneur of the year...
- Should I Buy an Existing Business or Start a New Business
- SBA Will Cover Principal and Interest Payments On New Loans Approved Between Feb. 1 and Sept. 30, 2021
- NJ Broker Plus Featured Franchises – Joe’s Bagel & Grill
- Market Conditions are Right for Selling a Profitable Company in 2021
- Applying for an SBA Business Acquisition Loan – 5 Requirements You Need to Know