New Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan guidance should provide relief to business owners currently selling, business buyers, and business brokers with prospective clients with a PPP loan. Good news for…Read More
We have been able to sell a number of businesses in 2020 despite the on-going Covid 19 crisis” Common factors: Many businesses have increased revenues and profits. Health Care, supermarkets,…Read More
Let’s talk about what that would look like. NJ Broker Plus has founded in 2016 as a “startup” with a vision to establish and grow a boutique Business Brokerage company…Read More
What Clients Say
"I recently finalized the sale of my business through NJ Broker Plus. I worked directly with Wendy Cormann and Mike...
Franchise Tutoring Center Seller
"Just wanted to reach out and say THANK YOU! I truly appreciate all of your help these last few months...
Art Studio Seller
"I would like to thank you for your dedication, hard work and perseverance. I really appreciate everything you have done...
Medical Spa Seller
"Thank you very much for everything you have done. It has been a pleasure."
Hair Salon Seller
"NJ Brokers Plus LLC is led by an extremely successful entrepreneur, having been runner-up for NJ entrepreneur of the year...
- Should I Buy an Existing Business or Start a New Business
- SBA Will Cover Principal and Interest Payments On New Loans Approved Between Feb. 1 and Sept. 30, 2021
- NJ Broker Plus Featured Franchises – Joe’s Bagel & Grill
- Market Conditions are Right for Selling a Profitable Company in 2021
- Applying for an SBA Business Acquisition Loan – 5 Requirements You Need to Know